יום ראשון, 30 בספטמבר 2012


                                                                                                                    Project topic

:First topic in my project

.Was Find way how I can do application in Android

:Second  topic in my project

I had to find a way to make sure that my app can connect to the internet and return data to my .device

:Third topic in my project

.I had to find a way to load sites inside my app


Fourth topic in my project

when opening a site from my app, I had to find a way to make sites load inside the app, instead of .opening the browser every time


:Fifth  topic in my project

.I needed to create a menu bar and an options page for my app

                                                                             Project Background       

:First goal in my project

.The project goal was to create a wrapper to an existing site of Ariel mobile
Student can download my application and get inside her all information on his life in 
.campus 




:Second goal in my project

.I need create menu bar inside my application and submenus bars 
Inside this bars I need to added Push-button option a student can get more .information and  I can let him more freedom  to choose

:Third goal in my project

My third goal it was  to be created map of campus .Inside this map student can see what location he. This map took from Google maps . Of this i have  help from student .who learning with me 

:Fourth  goal in my project

I need find way  how I create  system of hitchhiking,  all students  in Areal  can use. But .have  problem I can Control  what they Write inside her
.Because of it I take " Facebook hitchhiking  group " of this  and add to application

:Fifth  goal in my project

I need add to application "Schedule of public transport" student can know all information about how he get to Ariel and how out and don't need to leave .application for this


                                                             Platform implementation  

 Android
Android is a software stack for mobile devices that includes an operating system, middleware and key applications. The Android SDK provides the tools and APIs necessary to begin developing .applications on the Android platform using the Java programming language

                                                                      Features Android


Application framework
 enabling reuse and replacement of components
Dalvik  virtual machine optimized for mobile devices
Integrated browser based on the open source WebKit engine
Optimized graphics powered by a custom 2D graphics library; 3D graphics based on the OpenGL ES 1.0 specification (hardware acceleration optional)
SQLite for structured data storage
Media support for common audio, video, and still image formats (MPEG4, H.264, MP3, AAC, AMR,       
(JPG, PNG, GIF
GSM Telephony (hardware dependent)
Bluetooth, EDGE, 3G, and WiFi (hardware dependent)
Camera, GPS, compass, and accelerometer (hardware dependent)
Rich development environment including a device emulator, tools for debugging, memory and performance profiling, and a plugin for the Eclipse IDE


                                                                 Android Architecture

The following diagram shows the major components of the Android operating system. Each section is described in more detail below.


                                                                            Android Applications 


Android will ship with a set of core applications including an email client, SMS program, calendar, maps,
browser, contacts, and others. All applications are written using the Java programming language.
Libraries
Android includes a set of C/C++ libraries used by various components of the Android system. These capabilities are exposed to developers through the Android application framework. Some of the core libraries are listed below:
         •System C library - a BSD-derived implementation of the standard C system library (libc), tuned for embedded Linux-based
devices
       •Media Libraries - based on PacketVideo's OpenCORE; the libraries support playback and recording of many popular audio and video formats, as well as static image files, including MPEG4, H.264, MP3, AAC, AMR, JPG, and PNG
       •Surface Manager - manages access to the display subsystem and seamlessly composites 2D and 3D graphic layers from
multiple applications
       •LibWebCore - a modern web browser engine which powers both the Android browser and an embeddable web view
SGL - the underlying 2D graphics engine
       •3D libraries - an implementation based on OpenGL ES 1.0 APIs; the libraries use either hardware 3D acceleration (where available) or the included, highly optimized 3D software rasterizer
        •FreeType - bitmap and vector font rendering
SQLite - a powerful and lightweight relational database engine available to all applications
       •Android Runtime
       •Android includes a set of core libraries that provides most of the functionality available in the core libraries of the Java programming language.
       •Every Android application runs in its own process, with its own instance of the Dalvik virtual machine. Dalvik has been written so that a device can run multiple VMs efficiently. The Dalvik VM executes files in the Dalvik Executable (.dex) format which is optimized for minimal memory footprint. The VM is register-based, and runs classes compiled by a Java language compiler that have been transformed into the .dex format by the included "dx" tool.
The Dalvik VM relies on the Linux kernel for underlying functionality such as threading and low-level memory management.
Linux Kernel
       •Android relies on Linux version 2.6 for core system services such as security, memory management, process management, network stack, and driver   model. The kernel also acts as an abstraction layer between the hardware and the rest of the software stack


                                                                              The main components in the project



Web Apps Overview
Figure . You can make your web content available to users in two ways: in a traditional web
browser and in an Android application, by including a WebView in the layout.

                                                              The main components in the project Second

        •Menus
     •Menus are a common user interface component in many types of applications. To provide a familiar and consistent user experience, you should use the Menu APIs to present user actions and other options in your activities.
       •Beginning with Android 3.0 (API level 11), Android-powered devices are no longer required to provide a dedicated Menu button. With this change, Android apps should migrate away from a dependence on the traditional 6-item menu panel and instead provide an action bar to present common user actions.
       •Although the design and user experience for some menu items have changed, the semantics to define a set of actions and options is still based on the Menu APIs. This guide shows how to create the three fundamental types of menus or action presentations on all versions of Android

                                                                                                    Menus
              Figure . Options menu in the Browser, on Android 2.3.


                                                                          Ways to solve the project's

First solve in my project:
Was Find way how I can do application in Android.
Second solve in my project:
Had to find a way how I do that my application will be connected to the    Internet and communicate his connection applied Android device.
Third solve in my project:
I had to find a way . How I do a website in my application.
Fourth solve in my project:
If I want loaded website  inside my application.
 I was need find way to be inside   and didn't dump the browser range from   my Android  device.
Fifth  solve in my project:
I had to create a menu bar and inside him I have all options for my application


                                                                                My status in project

        •First step was created application for production to Ariel University Center of Samaria.
        •Second step was added things to application  I think student be wanted to use too but now is not in production jast in my phone.


           

      Link to application
   https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=Ariel.Android.com&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsIkFyaWVsLkFuZHJvaWQuY29tIl0.

                                                                                     Description

Ariel Cellular Application is a content cellular portal which contains a wide range of contexts unique for students of the Ariel University Center.
Through the new service one could get educational data which is needed any time, any place quickly and immediately.
Enables screen up of students data, grades, tests deadline, and schedule timetable, read messages through the personal information data system and, in addition, find general information as well as surf into additional sites such as the university's Facebook and YouTube.
Other Application Services:
* Search of essential telephone numbers of the Ariel University Center according to: Worker, Section, and Faculty.
Access to the follow-up system after "open approaches/calls". *
Time Table of transportation to and from the Ariel University Center.
The Android application was developed by:
Dr. Roman
Yavich & Mr. Robert Adin
Mobile Website by mobitti (C)


                                                                       My application now
             •My application now is background web view inside you can see function I built for i can do zoom out and zoom in inside web view .


     
                    
                                                                 Menu bar and Sub menu inside application


                                                                        Facebook hitchhiking group

  



                                                                   Map of campus inside application



.






















                                                                 My application now is background web view





                                       Progress-Bar








Authors
Presenter: MR. Robert Adinihu.
 Linkedin  Profile Link -  http://lnkd.in/C65TkG                                                       
Project Advisor : DR. Roman Yavich.                       



אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה